Study Room Policy
Reserve a study room using this form. Check your email immediately after booking to confirm and hold the reservation!
Nine study rooms are available at Wiggins Library, on the second floor and in the basement. These rooms are intended for course-related study.
COVID POLICY NOTE: Beginning October 9, 2020, all study rooms will allow SINGLE OCCUPANTS ONLY. You may still reserve a room for one occupant at a time. Rooms 004, 236, 237, 238, 239 and the media viewing room will be SINGLE OCCUPANCY ONLY.
Rooms 236, 237, 238, and 239 all contain single desktop computers. These can be used for writing or test-taking, and include the Respondus software.
Each study room is equipped with an HD monitor and a dry erase board. Cables, markers, and erasers are available at the Circulation Desk.
Please adhere to the Food and Drink Policy when using study rooms, and clean up before you leave.
Wiggins Study Rooms
|2nd Floor||Rm. 225
- Study Rooms include rooms 004, 006, 007, 225, 236, 237, 238, 239, and 242. Please follow posted room occupancy rules.
- Rooms must be reserved 12 hours in advance by Campbell University students, faculty and staff. Reservations will be posted daily outside of each study room.
- You must stop at the Circulation or Research Assistance Desk to ask that the room be unlocked at the beginning of your reservation and again at the end of your reservation.
- For information about the Conference Room (Rm. 224), please read the Conference Room Policy.
Reserving a Study Room
- Reservations are accepted from Campbell University students, faculty, and staff only.
- A valid Campbell ID is needed to complete the Online Reservation Form.
- Reservations may also be made at the Research Assistance Desk.
- Reservations are accepted as early as 14 days in advance, but must be made by 12 hours before the room is to be used.
- Advanced reservations for one time slot of up to three hours can be made no more than twice per week. Reservations must be confirmed by returning a confirmation email within 2 hours of receiving the email; check your email to receive this.
- Block scheduling of a study room is not permitted. Library staff may review records of reservations to determine whether this policy has been violated.